Privacy and Terms
Privacy Statement – Holman Enterprises
EFFECTIVE DATE: NOVEMBER 1, 2016
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Demographic information such as age, birthdate, gender, race and zip code
- Social Security Number (or National Insurance Number) where applicable and necessary
- Driver’s License Number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information and store it in log files. This information may include your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
We may use this information to:
- Establish and maintain your online account
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests or inquiries
Users of our sites may also enter personal information about third party individuals. In some instances, this information is collected to conduct verification, and in others, this is used to create accounts for additional users. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. These persons may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services and support to help us with our business activities such as risk assessment, data management, supplier and other business partner management, and fleet management generally. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Holman is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES WE MAY USE
We use technologies such as cookies, scripts, and tags to keep track of your preferences and profile information. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.
We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
We might use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personal information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
We partner with a third party to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the European Union, click here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
THIRD PARTY TECHNOLOGIES
Our analytics or service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts and tags in analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users’ movements around the site, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing these types of tracking technologies.
Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use Flash cookies to collect and store information. To manage Flash cookies, please click here.
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to or from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to Holman Enterprises.
In accordance with the EU Cookie Directive, we now provide information about how we use these cookies. Where possible, we also provide the means to control whether these cookies are stored. Ironically the mechanism used to control cookie usage has to use a cookie to remember your preference.
Any cookies generated by this website may be safely blocked or deleted using your web browser settings, but this may impact the performance, functionality and services provided by this website.
CATEGORIES OF COOKIES
We have sorted the cookies used on this website into three categories.
- (1) Strictly necessary
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies the services you have asked for, such as shopping baskets or electronic billing, cannot be provided.
- (2) Performance
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- (3) Functionality
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make such as your username, language or the region you are in and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing, in a cookie, the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but preventing them may mean we can’t offer you some services, and will reduce the support we can offer you. It’s also possible that preventing these cookie stops us remembering that you didn’t want a specific service.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES
- Internet Explorer: 1. Select the Tools menu 2. Select Delete Browsing History 3. Select the Cookies tick box 4. Select Delete
- Google Chrome: 1. Navigate to the Cookies section of your Chrome browser 2. Select Remove All
- Firefox: 1. Select the Firefox menu 2. Select the Privacy tab 3. Select the History section 4. Select Remove Individual Cookies
- Safari: 1. Select the Gears menu 2. Select Reset Safari 3. Select the Remove all website data tick box 4. Select Reset
- Information about cookies: Useful information about cookies can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Internet Advertising Bureau: A guide to behavioral advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry; this can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
- International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom: Information on the ICC (UK) UK cookie guide can be found on the ICC website section: http://www.iccwbo.uk/pages/privacy
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our web site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the website. Holman Enterprises stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information.
ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may contact us by emailing our Customer Support at CISHelpDesk@arifleet.com or via postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
You can contact us by writing at the address below:
4001 Leadenhall Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054