Here's a list of Holman's recent awards that are a testament to this being a great place to work:
1. Great Places to Work
Holman is officially certified as a Great Place to Work in every country where we operate: U.S., Canada, the UK, and Germany.
Since 2014, the company has been conducting this annual employee survey to ensure each and every voice is heard. It lets the company leaders know what's working and where there are opportunities for meaningful improvement. Top employee feedback to this annual survey includes:
- Being made to feel welcome when joining the company
- Flexibility to take time off when necessary
- Pride in telling others they work here
- An honest and ethical management team
- The confidence to be themselves at work
The Holman leadership team reviews every survey score, statement, and theme to gain a true understanding of how we are doing when it comes to transparency, engagement, and communication. Then leaders across the entire organization build actionable improvement plans to address the employee feedback.
2. Insider Pro and Computerworld's 100 Best Places to Work in IT
This organization has recognized Holman for our exceptional, family-like workplace culture, providing significant opportunities for professional growth, and for always promoting an open dialogue amongst employees and leadership.
- #52 overall and #4 for career development in 2021
- #40 overall and #7 for career development in 2020
- Six years inclusion overall, four consecutively - 2018-2021
- Holman was also recognized for our award winning Partners in Excellence® recognition program.
3. Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces - 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
This recognition is awarded to companies who display exceptional innovation and leadership in employee engagement. Notably, this award is a testament to the dedication of Holman employees to support and recognize each other every day.To learn more about a variety of elements at the company that make Holman a great place to work, refer to Life at Holman.